Saturday, September 3, 2016

Welcome to my Internet home, newcomers and old friends alike! Just poke around a bit...there's all kinds of stuff here, including samples of my freelance comics work and some of the games I've released this year.

If you're checking back for the latest news, my latest release is URBAN KNIGHTS, a self-contained roleplaying game set in the fast, funky world of 1970s cop and detective TV shows. After a very successful Kickstarter campaign--which raised just over 300% of its funding goal--the book's available in electronic form from DriveThruRPG.com and will be available in print very soon! You can find a few more details on the Games page of this site.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I finally got a chance to check out this place. Great views, food is nice. The quality of service at New York event venues was great, and the environment were pretty comfortable. I’ll say I will look forward to visit again.

    ReplyDelete