Friday, November 13, 2020

Music, Music, Music

It's been just over a year since I updated this blog, so it's high time I added some fresh content. Hopefully now that I've abandoned Facebook I will have more energy to devote to building an audience for this page.

Since my last post I have released a couple EPs on Bandcamp via two of my ongoing musical projects, The Eastside Slashers (punk) and Amid the Ruins (grindcore). Through these projects I indulge my love of raw production and noisome instrumentation, and I think you'll enjoy both projects...if you're into that kind of thing.

If you're more inclined to enjoy Leftist punk rock, check out The Eastside Slashers' debut release "A Lovely Day for a Riot." Just CLICK HERE and enjoy the album for free. (Donate if you like.)

If you'd like your existential dread in a new-and-improved grindcore flavor, check out Amid the Ruins' debut "Fuck Cancer." Just CLICK HERE for another free album!





No comments:

Post a Comment